BRDR Key Stats
Street Insider08/04 16:23
Street Insider08/01 14:35
BRDR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Borderfree is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, Limelight Networks up 7.55%, and LinkedIn down 1.85%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BRDR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BRDR
Did Borderfree make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.borderfree.com
- IR Website: http://investors.borderfree.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- NAICS Code: 519130
- NAICS Industry: Other Information Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Borderfree Inc s a cross-border ecommerce, operating a proprietary technology and services platform to enable U.S. retailers to transact with consumers in approximately 100 countries and territories globally.
BRDR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BRDR","name")
- Description: =YCI("BRDR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BRDR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BRDR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BRDR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.