BRD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.059|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Brigus Gold Will Need More Cash Nov 25
- Everton completes acquisition of the Ampliación Pueblo Viejo II, La Cueva and Ponton Concessions in the Dominican Republic noodls Nov 21
- Brigus Gold Fighting An Uphill Battle Nov 14
- Brigus Gold Corp Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Brigus Gold Reports Third Quarter Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- Brigus Gold to Host Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast Live on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 Accesswire Nov 12
- Digging for Deals in the Gold Mining Sector Fool Nov 11
- Big Cash Flow And Over 11% Yields Indicated In This FX1 Yankee Bond Portfolio Nov 5
- Bedazzled With 14.38% Yields From Brigus Gold Convertibles, Maturing March 2016 Nov 5
- Brigus Drills 18.09 gpt Gold Over 37.80 Metres & Announces Underground Exploration Program at Black Fox PR Newswire Oct 31
BRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brigus Gold is down 41.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Lake Shore Gold down 44.48%, and Claude Resources down 76.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRD
Pro Strategies Featuring BRD
Did Brigus Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brigus Gold Corp is engaged in gold mining including extraction, processing, refining and the production of by-product metals, as well as related activities including exploration and development.