BRD Key Stats
- Brigus Gold Reports Temporary Suspension of Milling Operations Business Wire May 22
- Brigus Gold Corp Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 14
- Earnings Scheduled For May 14, 2013 Benzinga May 14
- Brigus Gold Reports Strong First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire May 13
- Brigus Gold Drills Deepest High Grade Intersection to Date at Grey Fox Business Wire May 8
- SocGen’s Romanian BRD Profit Falls on Higher Provisioning May 7
- Brigus Gold Reports High Grade Drill Results at Black Fox Business Wire Apr 29
- Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Brigus Gold (BRD) to Buy Street Insider Apr 22
- Gold Mining Stocks: Cheap Or Good Value? Apr 21
- Brigus Gold Announces Q1 Earnings Release, Conference Call and AGM noodls Apr 18
BRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brigus Gold is down 27.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Sandstorm Gold up 0.00%, and Jaguar Mining down 68.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRD
Pro Report PDF for BRD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRD
Did Brigus Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Brigus Gold Corporation is a Canadian mining company. The company is based in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada and operates the wholly owned Black Fox Mine and Mill in the Timmins Gold District of Ontario. The Black Fox Complex encompasses the Black Fox Mine, the new Grey Fox property and adjoining properties in the Township of Black River-Matheson, Ontario, Canada. The Black Fox Mine is in production and the Grey Fox Mine, located four kilometres from Black Fox is in development. Brigus is also advancing the Goldfields Project located near Uranium City, Saskatchewan, Canada, which hosts the Box and Athona gold deposits. In Mexico, Brigus owns the Ixhuatan Project located in the state of Chiapas. In the Dominican Republic, Brigus has signed an agreement to sell its remaining interests in three mineral exploration projects.