BRCD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.45|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||208.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Brocade Communications Systems' Management Presents at J.P. Morgan 2013 SMid Cap Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- A Chart You Should See: Cisco's Rise and Fall The Street Dec 11
- Cisco among tech losses after Citigroup says sell MarketWatch Dec 11
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/11: (MMM) (GRPN) (ALU) Upgraded; (BBRY) (OI) (LH) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 11
- Citi Starts Brocade (BRCD) at Sell Street Insider Dec 11
- Brocade Communications Systems' Management Presents at BMO 2013 Technology, Media & Entertainment Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks Dec 6
- Brocade Executives to Present at Upcoming Financial Conferences Marketwired Dec 5
- Worldwide Channel Survey: Data Center Availability Is Primary Concern to Meet Demand for Virtualization and Software-Defined Networking Marketwired Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - VMI, HPQ, BRCD, P And TROX Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
BRCD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brocade Communications is up 53.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.96%, Cisco Systems up 5.34%, and Emulex up 2.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRCD
Pro Report PDF for BRCD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRCD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRCD
Did Brocade Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
'Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. is an American multinational corporation and a technology company specializing in data and storage networking products. The company's product portfolio spans across enterprise Switches, WAN Routers, SAN Switches, Application Delivery Controllers, Network Security Appliances, Ethernet/Storage Network Adapters and PHY Transceivers. Founded in 1995, Brocade Communications is headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. As of December 2010, it holds the largest market share in SAN switches. The company offers its products and services to end-user customers directly, and through various distribution partners comprising original equipment manufacturers, distributors, systems integrators, and value-added resellers in the United States, western Europe, Japan, and the greater Asia Pacific region.