BRCD Key Stats
- Billionaire Paul Singer’s Elliott Management Bought These Stocks May 24
- Brocade (BRCD), A10 Settle Litigation; Brocade to Get $5M Cash, $70M Conv. Note Street Insider May 23
- BROCADE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 23
- Brocade Executive to Present at Upcoming Financial Conference Marketwired May 23
- Gold, silver and real estate will save you May 21
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Worth Buying May 21
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Worth Buying Fool May 20
- 3 Stocks That Blew the Market Away Fool May 20
- These 5 Stocks Saw Trading Price Swings This Past Week Post Earnings May 19
- Brocade Communications Systems Beats Analyst Estimates on EPS Fool May 18
BRCD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brocade Communications Systems is up 15.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Juniper Networks up 2.06%, and Cisco Systems up 47.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BRCD
Pro Report PDF for BRCD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRCD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRCD
Did Brocade Communications Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
'Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. is an American multinational corporation and a technology company specializing in data and storage networking products. The company's product portfolio spans across enterprise Switches, WAN Routers, SAN Switches, Application Delivery Controllers, Network Security Appliances, Ethernet/Storage Network Adapters and PHY Transceivers. Founded in 1995, Brocade Communications is headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. As of December 2010, it holds the largest market share in SAN switches. The company offers its products and services to end-user customers directly, and through various distribution partners comprising original equipment manufacturers, distributors, systems integrators, and value-added resellers in the United States, western Europe, Japan, and the greater Asia Pacific region.