BPZ Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- BPZ July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Combining Water With Farming Equates To Soaring Valuations May 13
- BPZ Resources Misses on Both Revenue and Earnings May 10
- BPZ Resources Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 10
- BPZ RESOURCES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreeme... May 10
- BPZ RESOURCES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- BPZ Resources (BPZ) Posts Q1 Loss of 11c/Share Street Insider May 10
- BPZ Resources reports Q1 net oil production 134 MBbls May 9
- BPZ Energy Provides First Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Announces Loan Amen... May 9
BPZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BPZ Resources is down 33.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Advantage Oil & Gas up 55.28%, and Chesapeake Granite Wash Trust down 11.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BPZ
Pro Report PDF for BPZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPZ
Did BPZ Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?