BPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.694|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||186.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||99.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||11.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: TCPC, STON, FULL, BPT, CRT The Street Nov 29
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust Becomes Oversold (BPT) Nov 25
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: SBR, DMLP, BPT, CORR, CPLP Nov 15
- BP PRUDHOE BAY ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- RSI Alert: BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT) Now Oversold Oct 30
- Thursday Sector Laggards: Entertainment, Rental, Royalty Trusts Oct 10
- Cash Dividend On The Way From BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT) Oct 9
- BP Prudhoe Bay Raises Third-Quarter Distribution Oct 4
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust Announces Third Quarter 2013 Unit Payment Business Wire Oct 4
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: FULL, GNI, BPT, CORR, GSJK Sep 24
BPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BP Prudhoe Bay is up 15.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, NGL Energy Partners up 52.62%, and Carbo Ceramics up 57.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BPT
Pro Report PDF for BPT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPT
Did BP Prudhoe Bay make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust was formed for the sole purpose of owning and administering the Royalty Interest.