BPT Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SBR, ARI, NRP, OMAB, BPT May 13
- BP PRUDHOE BAY ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Due Diligence Reveals the Royal Trust Stocks Poised to Return the Higher Appreci... May 6
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks May 2
- Ten Top Basic Materials Dogs Shag 10.9 % To 63.7% Gains In April May 1
- Alaska Oil Production Needs More Than Tax Reform Apr 23
- 4 Dividend Stocks Showing You the Money Apr 15
- Large MLPs Look to Acquisitions to Move the Needle on Growth: An Expert Analyst ... Apr 8
- Daily Dividends Report: SKT, REXI, GLDC, ONP, BPT Apr 4
BPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust is down 18.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Ferrellgas Partners up 50.23%, and Delek US up 137.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BPT
Pro Report PDF for BPT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPT
Did BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust is a United States oil and natural gas royalty trust based in New York, New York. With a market capitalization of US$ 1.6 billion in early 2008, and an average trading volume of 121,000 shares, BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust is the largest conventional oil and gas trust in the United States. Its assets are in the huge Prudhoe Bay Oil Field, the largest oil field in North America, and at the end of 2006 the Trust claimed to have proved reserves of 85.1 million barrels of crude oil.