BPO Key Stats
- July Options Now Available For Brookfield Office Properties (BPO) May 20
- 4 Stocks Dragging In The Real Estate Industry May 15
- Brookfield Office Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BPO) May 14
- [video] World Financial Center Tries to Woo Tech May 10
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of Claims of Breache... May 9
- MPG Series A Pfd Shareholders: Do Not Accept BPO's Low Tender Offer May 8
- New Ways To Profit In Today's Real Estate Market May 8
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of Claims of Breache... May 6
- Brookfield Office Reaches New 52-Week High (BPO) May 3
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible B... Apr 29
BPO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brookfield Office Properties is up 16.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, MPG Office Trust up 74.86%, and CKX Lands up 16.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BPO
Pro Report PDF for BPO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPO
Did Brookfield Office Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Brookfield Office Properties Inc. is a North American commercial real estate corporation that owns, manages, and develops premier assets in North America and Australia's most dynamic and resilient markets. The company's signature properties define the skylines of many major metropolises including New York, Washington, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Toronto, Calgary, Sydney and Melbourne. Brookfield Asset Management owns fifty percent of its outstanding common shares. The company has its headquarters operations in New York City and Toronto. Its New York City head office is on the 11th floor of the Three World Financial Center in Lower Manhattan, New York City, while its Toronto head office is located downtown in the Brookfield Place office complex, which encompasses an entire 5.2 acre city block and offers over 2,600,000 square feet of office space. The firm operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. It was formerly known as Carena-Bancorp Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Le Holding Carena-Bancorp Inc. in 1978. The company further changed its name to Carena-Bancorp, Inc. in 1985; to Carena Developments Limited in 1989; and to Brookfield Properties Corporation in 1996. Brookfield Properties was founded in 1923.