BPO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.751|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-42.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.281B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Downward The Street Dec 3
- CME Group sells Nymex building to Brookfield Nov 26
- Brookfield Office Properties Acquires NYMEX Headquarters in Lower Manhattan for $200 Million noodls Nov 26
- Brookfield Office Properties (BPO) Acquires NYMEX HQ for $200M Street Insider Nov 26
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: GS, BPO and PEI Forbes Nov 25
- [video] Fix middle class to fix economy: Starwood CEO CNBC Nov 21
- [video] Starwood CEO: We are seeing 'silly valuations' Nov 21
- Is This Insider Takeover a Good Deal? Fool Nov 21
- Moody's Downgrades Three and Affirms 14 CMBS Classes of JPMCC 2006-LDP8 Nov 15
- Brookfield Office Properties Secures 330,000-Square-Foot Lease with Jones Day at Brookfield Place New York noodls Nov 13
BPO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brookfield Office is up 19.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Brookfield Property up N/A, and Brookfield Asset up 15.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BPO
Pro Report PDF for BPO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPO
Did Brookfield Office make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brookfield Office Properties Inc. is a North American commercial real estate corporation that owns, manages, and develops premier assets in North America and Australia's most dynamic and resilient markets. The company's signature properties define the skylines of many major metropolises including New York, Washington, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Toronto, Calgary, Sydney and Melbourne. Brookfield Asset Management owns fifty percent of its outstanding common shares. The company has its headquarters operations in New York City and Toronto. Its New York City head office is on the 11th floor of the Three World Financial Center in Lower Manhattan, New York City, while its Toronto head office is located downtown in the Brookfield Place office complex, which encompasses an entire 5.2 acre city block and offers over 2,600,000 square feet of office space. The firm operates as a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. It was formerly known as Carena-Bancorp Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Le Holding Carena-Bancorp Inc. in 1978. The company further changed its name to Carena-Bancorp, Inc. in 1985; to Carena Developments Limited in 1989; and to Brookfield Properties Corporation in 1996. Brookfield Properties was founded in 1923.