BPHX Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 24
- Prominent Hedge Fund Prescott Group Buying Some Little-Known Plays May 14
- BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD Financials May 4
- CFO Moves: Time Warner Cable, BioTime, BluePhoenix Apr 30
- InPlay: Blue Phoenix announced the appointment of Rick Rinaldo to the position o... Apr 30
- BluePhoenix Adds Rinaldo From Expedia, Boosts Board and Executive Team Marketwired Apr 30
- BluePhoenix Bags Deal With Jetro Cash and Carry for COBOL to Microsoft Switch Marketwired Apr 16
- BluePhoenix Launches Cloud Transaction Engine, Batch In Cloud Service noodls Mar 27
- BPHX Launches Cloud Transaction Engine, Batch in Cloud Service for Mainframe GlobeNewswire Mar 26
- BluePhoenix Solutions Reports Fourth Quarter 2012 Results noodls Mar 1
BPHX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BluePhoenix Solutions is up 93.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Astea International down 14.59%, and BMC Software up 6.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BPHX
Pro Report PDF for BPHX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPHX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPHX
Did BluePhoenix Solutions make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BluePhoenix Solutions is a publicly traded company, headquartered in Israel, that develops and sells modernization solutions for legacy information technology systems. Its shares are traded on the NASDAQ Global Market exchange. The company partners with global systems integrators like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and Dell to deliver its software and services.