BPFH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6294|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BOSTON PRIVATE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: BPFH, NRF and RGA Nov 4
- Boston Private Financial Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 18
- BOSTON PRIVATE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial St Oct 18
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 17
- Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 17
- Q3 2013 Boston Private Financial Holdings Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 17
- Trading Radar for 10/17: Google (GOOG), Goldman (GS), Verizon (VZ), Chipotle (CMG), Sands (LVS) Report Street Insider Oct 16
- Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 3
- Sandler O'Neill Starts Boston Private Financial (BPFH) at Buy Street Insider Sep 18
BPFH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boston Private Financial is up 29.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Huntington Bancshares up 53.70%, and Community Bank System up 46.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BPFH
Pro Report PDF for BPFH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPFH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPFH
Did Boston Private Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company with interests in independently-operated financial services firms. It is a bank holding company, which provides wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals, families, businesses, and select institutions. Its operating business segments include Private Banking, Investment Management, and Wealth Advisory. The company was established in July 1, 1988 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.