BOX Key Stats
BOX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Box is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.56%, Microsoft up 6.14%, and Oracle up 9.94%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BOX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BOX
Did Box make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Infrastructure
- Company Website: https://www.box.com
- IR Website: http://www.boxinvestorrelations.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2016
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Box Inc provides a cloud-based, mobile-optimized Enterprise Content Collaboration platform that enables organizations of all sizes to easily and securely manage content and collaborate internally and externally.
BOX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BOX","name")
- Description: =YCI("BOX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BOX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BOX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BOX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.