BOX Key Stats
SA Breaking News01/29 11:46
Business Wire01/29 09:10
Business Wire01/27 10:00
BOX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Box is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.77%, Microsoft up 13.36%, and Hortonworks up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BOX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BOX
Did Box make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Infrastructure
- Company Website: https://www.box.com
- IR Website: http://www.boxinvestorrelations.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Box Inc provides a cloud-based, mobile-optimized Enterprise Content Collaboration platform that enables organizations of all sizes to easily and securely manage content and collaborate internally and externally.
BOX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BOX","name")
- Description: =YCI("BOX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BOX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BOX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BOX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.