BORN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4426|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-67.92%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- China New Borun to Hold Annual General Meeting on January 10, 2014 noodls Dec 4
- China New Borun's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha] - Jinmiao Wang [Foreign Language Nov 14
- China New Borun Corporation Earnings Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for 8:00 am ET today Nov 14
- China New Borun Announces Third Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 13
- China New Borun Corp. (BORN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.07, Offers Guidance Street Insider Nov 13
- Q3 2013 China New Borun Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 13
- China New Borun to Report Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 31
- Management Actions Make Me Wary Of Investing In China New Borun Oct 17
- 7 Chinese ADRs That Are on Fire Right Now Oct 16
- China New Borun (BORN) Declines to Comment on Trading Activity Street Insider Oct 15
BORN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China New Borun is up 31.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.12%, Montalvo Spirits up N/A, and Truett-Hurst up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BORN
Pro Strategies Featuring BORN
Did China New Borun make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China New Borun Corporation is a producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in the People's Republic of China based on tons of edible alcohol produced. Its edible alcohol products are mainly sold as an ingredient to producers of baijiu.