BONT Key Stats
- The Bon-Ton Stores' CEO Discusses F1Q2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 23
- Bon-Ton's 1st-quarter loss beats expectations May 23
- Bon-Ton Stores Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 23
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) Post Smaller Q1 Loss; Reaffirms Outlook Street Insider May 23
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces First Quarter of Fiscal 2013 Results Business Wire May 23
- Q1 2013 Bon-Ton Stores Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 23
- BON TON STORES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... May 23
- Bon-Ton Keeps Dividend Steady at a Nickel Fool May 22
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Salesforce.com (CRM), GameStop (GME), Heinz (HNZ), Gap ... May 22
- Bon-Ton Stores Earnings: What Investors Should Watch May 22
BONT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bon-Ton Stores is up 465.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Macy's up 34.93%, and Dillards up 44.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BONT
Pro Report PDF for BONT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BONT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BONT
Did Bon-Ton Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?