BONT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5696|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.519M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Bon-Ton Upgraded to Strong Buy Nov 29
- Bon-Ton Upgraded to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- How's Your Black Friday Portfolio? - Ahead of Wall Street Zacks Nov 29
- What Has Bon-Ton Soaring Higher Fool Nov 27
- Did You Reject This Bull Market? - Real Time Insight Zacks Nov 27
- Did You Reject This Bull Market? Nov 27
- Bon-Ton (BONT) Inches Lower After Stock Called Attractive Short Street Insider Nov 26
- The Bon-Ton Stores: Get Out Before It Hits The Clearance Aisle Nov 26
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
BONT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bon-Ton Stores is up 54.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Dillards up 8.67%, and Macy's up 39.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BONT
Pro Report PDF for BONT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BONT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BONT
Did Bon-Ton Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bon-Ton Stores Inc., is a regional department store operator offering an assortment of brand-name fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children as well as cosmetics, home furnishings and other goods.