BOFI Key Stats
- BOFI HOLDING, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 19
- Why Big Banks Should Fear GoBank May 16
- BOFI HOLDING, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial State... May 9
- BofI Holding Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- 2 Stocks Grabbing Our Attention Today May 8
- BOFI HOLDING, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... May 8
- BofI Holding, Inc. Announces Record Third Quarter Net Income, Up 34.8% Marketwired May 8
- Q3 2013 BOFI HLDG INC Earnings Release - After Market Close May 8
- BOFI HOLDING, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- 1 Bank That Could Disrupt the Whole Banking Sector Fool May 6
BOFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BofI is up 126.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.56%, CU Bancorp up 31.25%, and BBCN Bancorp up 22.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BOFI
Pro Report PDF for BOFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BOFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BOFI
Did BofI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BofI Holding, Inc. is the publicly traded, California-based parent company for Bank of Internet Federal Bank. BofI Federal Bank is a federally chartered, OCC-regulated branch bank that distributes a variety of financial products through a branchless distribution network. BofI Holdings’ common stock is listed on the NASDAQ under its Global Select Market. Its ticker symbol is BOFI. It is headquartered in San Diego, California. Gregory Garrabrants serves as the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer.