BODY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.013|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Body Central Corp. (BODY) in Focus: Stock Jumps 8.5% Nov 21
- Body Central Corp. (BODY) in Focus: Stock Jumps 8.5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- 4 Tech Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Nov 20
- BODY CENTRAL CORP Financials Nov 15
- BODY CENTRAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Body Central: Time To Abandon Ship? Nov 2
- [$$] Charting the Market Barrons.com Nov 2
- BODY CENTRAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 1
- On The Fly: Midday Wrap theflyonthewall.com Nov 1
- Body Central shares sink after rough 3Q Nov 1
BODY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Body Central is down 64.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, American Eagle down 28.75%, and Aeropostale down 36.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BODY
Pro Strategies Featuring BODY
Did Body Central make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Body Central Corp is a multi-channel specialty retailer. It operates apparel stores, and also conducts direct business via catalogues and website. If offers women’s clothing, jewelry, accessories and shoes under labels such as Body Central and Lipstick.