BOCH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.52|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||88.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.935M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Raymond James Upgrades Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) to Outperform Street Insider 02/11 07:40 ET
- BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 01/31 16:02 ET
- Bank of Commerce Holdings announces Fourth Quarter Results PR Newswire 01/31 16:00 ET
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Jumps: Stock Up 5.4% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 01/08 03:39 ET
- Another Bank Stock With 50% Upside Potential, More Appealing To Me Than Bank Of America Seeking Alpha 01/06 11:11 ET
- BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exh 12/24 16:04 ET
- Bank Of Commerce: A Solid Performer With Hidden Value In Its Investment Portfolio 12/22 15:49 ET
- Bank of Commerce Holdings™ Announces Management Changes noodls 12/19 16:46 ET
- Bank of Commerce Holdings promotes CFO Samuel Jimenez to CFO, COO 12/19 16:35 ET
- BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exh 12/19 16:32 ET
BOCH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Commerce Holdings is up 21.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Bank of Hawaii up 24.20%, and Wilshire Bancorp up 67.26%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BOCH
Pro Strategies Featuring BOCH
Did Bank of Commerce Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
Bank of Commerce Holdings, Inc., is a financial holding company, which through its subsidiaries provides a range of financial services and products for business and consumer banking.