BOCH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4541|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.232M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bank of Commerce Holdings™ Announces Management Changes noodls Nov 20
- Bank of Commerce Holdings appoints Randall Eslick as CEO Nov 20
- BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 20
- BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Oct 31
- Bank of Commerce Holdings™ announces Third Quarter Results PR Newswire Oct 31
- BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exh Oct 4
- Bank Of Commerce Holdings About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BOCH) Sep 23
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.4% Yield Street Insider Sep 18
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield Street Insider Sep 18
BOCH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Commerce Holdings is up 30.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Ameris Bancorp up 74.09%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BOCH
Pro Strategies Featuring BOCH
Did Bank of Commerce Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bank of Commerce Holdings, Inc., is a financial holding company, which through its subsidiaries provides a range of financial services and products for business and consumer banking.