BOBE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4368|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-36.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.47%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bob Evans Versus Sandell Asset Management Fool Dec 10
- Bob Evans Is Confident In Its Future Prospects Fool Dec 10
- Bob Evans Fails to Bring Home the Bacon Fool Dec 10
- 8:45 am Bob Evans: Sandell to commence consent solicitation at Bob Evans Farms Dec 9
- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. Comments On Announcement By Investor noodls Dec 9
- Bob Evans says Sandell recommendations not in best interests of company Dec 9
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Responses to Sandell Asset Management Street Insider Dec 9
- Sandell Sees More Value in Bob Evans (BOBE); Commences Proxy Solicitation Street Insider Dec 9
- Sandell to Commence Consent Solicitation at Bob Evans Farms, Inc. Business Wire Dec 9
- Sandell Asset Management to turn up heat on Bob Evans, NY Times reports Dec 9
BOBE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bob Evans Farms is up 27.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, DineEquity up 36.84%, and Red Robin Gourmet Burgers up 126.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BOBE
Pro Report PDF for BOBE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BOBE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BOBE
Did Bob Evans Farms make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bob Evans Farms, Inc. is a food service, processing, and retail company based in Columbus, Ohio. The company is named after its founder, Bob Evans . It operates two family dining restaurant chains in the United States, Bob Evans Restaurants and Mimi's Cafe. Its food processing and retail enterprise products are manufactured and sold under the Bob Evans and Owens Country Sausage brand names. The company was founded in 1953.