BNFT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.646|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-45.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-56.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/27 09:00
Street Insider08/20 16:10
Street Insider08/07 16:39
|06/07/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Benefitfocus Inc|
BNFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Benefitfocus is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.32%, Agilysys up 1.33%, and Castlight Health up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BNFT
PDF Report for BNFT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BNFT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BNFT
Did Benefitfocus make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.benefitfocus.com
- IR Website: http://investor.benefitfocus.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: South Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Benefitfocus Inc provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers, and brokers. The Company’s products are available for Employers & Insurance Carriers.
BNFT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BNFT","name")
- Description: =YCI("BNFT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BNFT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BNFT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BNFT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.