BNFT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.646|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-45.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-56.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/09 11:14
PR Newswire10/09 09:00
PR Newswire10/03 09:00
PR Newswire09/25 09:00
|08/07/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||2nd Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||2nd Quarter 2014 Earnings Results|
|06/07/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Benefitfocus Inc|
BNFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Benefitfocus is down 50.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, NIC down 33.05%, and Agilysys down 8.71%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BNFT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BNFT
Did Benefitfocus make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.benefitfocus.com
- IR Website: http://investor.benefitfocus.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: South Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Benefitfocus Inc provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers, and brokers. The Company’s products are available for Employers & Insurance Carriers.
BNFT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BNFT","name")
- Description: =YCI("BNFT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BNFT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BNFT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BNFT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.