BNCN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6396|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||375.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.38%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- First Bancorp Shares Hit 52-Week High Dec 2
- First Bancorp Shares Hit 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- BNC BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- BNC BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- BNC Bancorp (BNCN) Worth Watching: Stock Moves 5.3% Higher - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Raymond James Upgrades BNC Bancorp (BNCN) to Outperform Street Insider Oct 28
- BNC BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 24
- BNC Bancorp Announces Increase in Earnings during Third Quarter 2013 PR Newswire Oct 24
- BNC BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 23
- BNC Bancorp (BNCN) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield Street Insider Oct 23
BNCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BNC Bancorp is up 94.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, American National up 29.76%, and Regions Financial up 41.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BNCN
Pro Strategies Featuring BNCN
Did BNC Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BNC Bancorp is a holding company for Bank of North Carolina, which provides commercial banking products and services to individuals and small to medium-sized local businesses.