BNCL Key Stats
- J.D. Power & Associates Ranks Beneficial Bank Highest Customer Satisfaction With... May 20
- BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vot... May 16
- BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc Stock Downgraded (BNCL) Apr 29
- Baidu Gets Knocked Down and 3 More Analyst Downgrades To Know Apr 26
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Is Now Oversold (BNCL) Apr 26
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee Downgrades Beneficial Mutual Bancorp to Neutral on DOJ Inves... Apr 26
- Sandler O'Neill Downgrades Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) to Hold Street Insider Apr 26
- Sterne Agee Downgrades Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) to Neutral Street Insider Apr 26
- Janney Montgomery Scott Downgrades Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) to Neutral Street Insider Apr 26
BNCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Beneficial Mutual Bancorp is up 2.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Bancorp up 54.93%, and Community Bank System up 12.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BNCL
Pro Report PDF for BNCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BNCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BNCL
Did Beneficial Mutual Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp, Inc. is a federally chartered stock holding company that was formed in 2004 by Beneficial Mutual Savings Bank (“Beneficial Bank”) to be its holding company. Beneficial Mutual Bancorp owns all of Beneficial Bank’s capital stock and directs, plans and coordinates Beneficial Bank’s business activities. It is a Pennsylvania chartered savings bank that operates from 60 locations in the greater Philadelphia Region, including South Jersey. It offers a variety of deposit and loan products to individuals and small businesses, most of which are located in its primary market, which consists of Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia and Bucks Counties, Pennsylvania and Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1853 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.