BNCL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1798|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Sterne Agee Upgrades Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) to Buy Street Insider Oct 25
- Beneficial Mutual upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee Oct 25
- BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financ Oct 24
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Earnings Won't Support The Premium To Book: Short Beneficial Mutual Sep 24
- BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 1
- BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Jul 30
BNCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Beneficial Mutual Bancorp is up 9.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Bancorp up 42.44%, and Community Bank System up 44.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BNCL
Pro Report PDF for BNCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BNCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BNCL
Did Beneficial Mutual Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp, Inc. is a federally chartered stock holding company that was formed in 2004 by Beneficial Mutual Savings Bank (“Beneficial Bank”) to be its holding company. Beneficial Mutual Bancorp owns all of Beneficial Bank’s capital stock and directs, plans and coordinates Beneficial Bank’s business activities. It is a Pennsylvania chartered savings bank that operates from 60 locations in the greater Philadelphia Region, including South Jersey. It offers a variety of deposit and loan products to individuals and small businesses, most of which are located in its primary market, which consists of Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia and Bucks Counties, Pennsylvania and Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1853 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.