BMI Key Stats
- Dividend Contenders: 14 Increases Expected By The End Of August Jun 18
- [video] Detroit to Default on Some Debt, and More MarketWatch Jun 14
- Badger Meter Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Jun 7
- Badger Meter Announces Second Quarter Conference Call Business Wire Jun 4
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Badger Meter (BMI) May 28
- Badger Meter Down to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- Badger Meter (BMI) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA May 13
- Watts Water Misses Earnings Estimate May 2
- Watts Water Misses Earnings Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 2
- BADGER METER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security... May 2
BMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Badger Meter is up 24.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, MTS Systems Corporation up 57.82%, and Bio-Rad Laboratories up 12.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BMI
Pro Report PDF for BMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BMI
Did Badger Meter make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Badger Meter, Inc. engages in the manufacturing and marketing of flow measurement and control products for water utilities, municipalities and industrial customers worldwide. Its products are used in various applications, such as water, oil and chemicals. The company's products are classified into two categories: Water Applications and Specialty Applications. The company also offers water meters and related technologies and services for use by water utilities, as well as for other water-based purposes, such as irrigation, water reclamation and industrial process applications. It distributes its products through direct sales representatives, distributors, and independent sales representatives. Badger Meter was founded in 1905 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.