BMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.656|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: FactSet Research Systems, Badger Meter and Power Integrations Nov 22
- Badger Meter Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 8
- Badger Meter (BMI) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 8
- 2 Stocks That Help Determine Your Utility Bill Fool Oct 31
- BADGER METER INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 28
- Badger Meter Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 17
- Badger Meter Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 17
- Badger Meter, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 17
- Badger Meter Beats Q3 Earnings Estimates Oct 17
- Q3 2013 Badger Meter Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Oct 17
BMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Badger Meter is up 22.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, Nanometrics up 21.07%, and Coherent up 48.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BMI
Pro Report PDF for BMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BMI
Did Badger Meter make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Badger Meter, Inc. engages in the manufacturing and marketing of flow measurement and control products for water utilities, municipalities and industrial customers worldwide. Its products are used in various applications, such as water, oil and chemicals. The company's products are classified into two categories: Water Applications and Specialty Applications. The company also offers water meters and related technologies and services for use by water utilities, as well as for other water-based purposes, such as irrigation, water reclamation and industrial process applications. It distributes its products through direct sales representatives, distributors, and independent sales representatives. Badger Meter was founded in 1905 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.