BMC Key Stats
- There's More to Microsoft Than Windows 8 Fool May 24
- SolarWinds Set to Buy N-able - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- [$$] CIO Journal. The Wall Street Journal May 23
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of BMC Software, Amyris, Inc., Market ... May 22
- BMC Software CEO Sells 100K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 22
- Donkeys and Elephants and IT, Oh My! Business Wire May 22
- Compuware's 4Q Earnings Lag - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Yahoo-Tumblr is among top 10 tech deals in 2013 May 20
- Websense Surges On Vista Equity Buyout May 20
- NetApp Is Said to Be Pushed by Elliott to Change Board Bloomberg May 16
BMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BMC Software is up 4.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Compuware Corporation up 22.05%, and CA up 12.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BMC
Pro Report PDF for BMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BMC
Did BMC Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BMC Software Inc. was founded in September 1980 as a Houston, Texas corporation. The company reincorporated in Delaware in July 1988 and began trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange in August 1988. BMC Software is a large software vendor and a provider of system management, service management and automation solutions. The company offers a wide range of software products including: mainframe and distributed systems, applications, databases and IT process management functions. In addition, it provides product maintenance and support and performs services for software implementation, integration, IT process design and re-engineering and education. BMC Software is organized into two business segments: enterprise service management and mainframe service management. BMC Software, Inc. is specializing in Business Service Management software, with record annual revenue in fiscal 2009 of $1.87 billion. BMC is one of the largest software companies in the world and has grown total revenue each fiscal year since 2002.