BLUE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.775|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-48.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-306.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/30 09:05
SA Breaking News03/19 13:29
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Bluebird Bio Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
|06/11/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Bluebird Bio Inc|
BLUE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). bluebird bio is up 565.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, Kite Pharma up N/A, and Juno Therapeutics up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BLUE
PDF Report for BLUE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BLUE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BLUE
Did bluebird bio make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.bluebirdbio.com
- IR Website: http://investor.bluebirdbio.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251820&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
bluebird bio Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It is engaged in developing potentially transformative gene therapies for severe genetic and rare diseases and in the field of T cell-based immunotherapy.
BLUE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BLUE","name")
- Description: =YCI("BLUE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BLUE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BLUE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BLUE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.