BLUE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.449|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-37.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-267.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/12 07:36
Business Wire11/07 07:00
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Bluebird Bio Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
|06/11/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Bluebird Bio Inc|
BLUE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). bluebird bio is up 128.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.16%, Alexion Pharmaceuticals up 58.39%, and Prosensa Holding up 352.8%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BLUE
PDF Report for BLUE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BLUE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BLUE
Did bluebird bio make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.bluebirdbio.com
- IR Website: http://investor.bluebirdbio.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251820&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
bluebird bio Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology focused on transforming the lives of patients with severe genetic and orphan diseases using gene therapy products. Its products portfolio consists of Lenti-D; LentiGlobin; and SCD.
BLUE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BLUE","name")
- Description: =YCI("BLUE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BLUE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BLUE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BLUE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.