BLRX Key Stats
Business Wire09/17 07:00
Business Wire09/03 07:00
Business Wire09/02 07:00
|11/10/2014 10:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 BioLineRx Ltd. Earnings Conference Call|
|11/10/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 BioLineRx Ltd. Earnings Results|
|08/06/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 BioLineRx Ltd. Earnings Conference Call|
|08/06/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 BioLineRx Ltd. Earnings Results|
|05/20/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Bioline Rx Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|05/20/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Bioline Rx Ltd Earnings Results|
|03/17/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q4 2013 BiolineRx Earnings Results and Conference Call|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 BiolineRx Earnings Results|
|12/19/2013||Misc||SGM Event for Bioline Rx Ltd|
BLRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bioline Rx is down 52.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Concert Pharmaceuticals up N/A, and Can Fite Biofarma down 26.72%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BLRX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BLRX
Did Bioline Rx make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.biolinerx.com
- IR Website: http://ir.biolinerx.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=208785&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Bioline Rx Ltd is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical development company engaged in identifying, in-licensing & developing therapeutic compounds in areas of central nervous system, oncology, cardiovascular, & infectious diseases, among others.
BLRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BLRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("BLRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BLRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BLRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BLRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.