BLKB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.493|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||250.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Blackbaud Launches BusinessDoingGood.com to Help Small to Mid-Sized Businesses Build Give-back Programs in their Organizations noodls Dec 3
- Charitable Giving Experienced Modest Growth in October noodls Dec 2
- Blackbaud to Present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference Business Wire Nov 25
- YieldBoost BLKB From 1.4% To 6.7% Using Options Nov 25
- Blackbaud Strengthens Mobile and Online Product Portfolio, Recognized for Technology Innovation noodls Nov 21
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Cogent Communications, Blackbaud and Barnes Group Nov 21
- New Research Shows 92 Percent of Nonprofits Use Content Marketing PR Newswire Nov 14
- Blackbaud Names Michael P. Gianoni President and Chief Executive Officer noodls Nov 13
- BLACKBAUD INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- William C. Stone, Chairman and CEO of SS&C Technologies (SSNC), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Nov 8
BLKB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Blackbaud is up 67.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Concur Technologies up 49.85%, and Advent Software up 114.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BLKB
Pro Report PDF for BLKB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BLKB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BLKB
Did Blackbaud make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Blackbaud Inc. is a supplier of software and services specifically designed for nonprofit organizations. Its products focus on fundraising, website management, CRM, anayltics, financial management, ticketing, and education administration. It offers products on a perpetual license basis, a software-as-a-service and hosted software offerings. The company operates through three operating units: ECBU, GMBU and IBU. Its customers operate in multiple verticals within the nonprofit market, including education, foundations, health and human services, religion, arts and cultural, public and societal benefits, environment and animal welfare, and international foreign affairs. Blackbaud was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina.