BLDP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0871|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/28 10:55
CNW Group11/26 16:30
SA Breaking News11/12 15:59
|10/29/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Ballard Power Systems, Inc. Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|10/29/2014||Earnings||Ballard Power Systems, Inc. Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
BLDP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ballard Power Systems is up 22.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Capstone Turbine down 38.54%, and ZBB Energy down 28.77%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BLDP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BLDP
Did Ballard Power Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.ballard.com
- IR Website: http://www.ballard.com/investors/investor-resources/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 335999
- NAICS Industry: Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ballard Power Systems, Inc. is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, sale and service of fuel cell products for a variety of applications, focusing on motive power and stationary power.
BLDP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BLDP","name")
- Description: =YCI("BLDP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BLDP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BLDP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BLDP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.