BLDP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||64.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3872|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-26.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4:39 pm Ballard Power signs MOU with Van Hool for further zero emission fuel cell bus deployments Dec 5
- Ballard Signs MOU with Van Hool For Further Zero Emission Fuel Cell Bus Deployments read more noodls Dec 5
- Ballard Power signs MOU with Van Hool Dec 5
- Ballard Signs MOU with Van Hool for Further Zero Emission Fuel Cell Bus Deployments PR Newswire Dec 5
- Hydrogen Stocks More Than Double In 2013: Why The Pros Missed The Ride Forbes Dec 5
- Plug Power Passed Its Inflection Point And Is On The Verge Of Exploding Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) in Focus: Stock Jumps 16.4% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Universal Display (OLED) in Focus: Stock Soars 25.6% - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Ballard Power Systems Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Ballard Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results read more noodls Oct 29
BLDP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ballard Power Systems is up 166.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.53%, Capstone Turbine up 33.61%, and Nidec up 54.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BLDP
Pro Strategies Featuring BLDP
Did Ballard Power Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ballard Power Systems, Inc. is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, sale and service of fuel cell products for a variety of applications, focusing on motive power and stationary power.