BLDP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1308|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-24.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/09 07:49
PR Newswire09/01 23:00
Street Insider08/25 11:20
Street Insider08/19 12:07
Street Insider08/19 10:58
BLDP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ballard Power Systems is up 115.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.24%, Capstone Turbine down 0.42%, and General Electric up 12.39%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BLDP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BLDP
Did Ballard Power Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.ballard.com
- IR Website: http://www.ballard.com/investors/investor-resources/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 335999
- NAICS Industry: Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ballard Power Systems, Inc. is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, sale and service of fuel cell products for a variety of applications, focusing on motive power and stationary power.
BLDP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BLDP","name")
- Description: =YCI("BLDP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BLDP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BLDP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BLDP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.