BLC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8868|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||92.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Gannett to Add USA Today to Local Papers Dec 10
- Belo Sun Receives Environmental Approval for the Development of Its Volta Grande Gold Project, Brazil noodls Dec 10
- U.S. Television Prime-Time Ratings for Week Ended Dec. 8 Bloomberg Dec 10
- U.S. Cable Television Ratings for the Week Ended Dec. 8 Bloomberg Dec 10
- U.S. Broadcast Television Ratings for the Week Ended Dec. 8 Bloomberg Dec 10
- Owner looks to sell Providence Journal in RI Dec 4
- U.S. Television Prime-Time Ratings for Week Ended Dec. 1 Bloomberg Dec 4
- U.S. Cable Television Ratings for the Week Ended Dec. 1 Bloomberg Dec 4
- U.S. Broadcast Television Ratings for the Week Ended Dec. 1 Bloomberg Dec 4
- A. H. Belo Corporation Announces Exploration of Sale of Providence Newspaper, Updated Guidance and New Printing Contract noodls Dec 4
BLC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Belo is up 97.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, CBS up 64.39%, and Entravision Communication up 302.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BLC
Pro Report PDF for BLC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BLC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BLC
Did Belo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Belo Corp. is a Dallas-based media company that owns 20 commercial broadcasting television stations and two regional 24-hour cable news television channels. The company was previously known as A.H. Belo Corp. after one of the early owners of the company, Alfred Horatio Belo, now the name of the newspaper company spun off from Belo early in 2008. Belo has its headquarters in the Belo Building in Downtown Dallas, designed by Dallas architects Omniplan and constructed between 1983 and 1985. Belo Corp. was formerly known as A.H. Belo Corporation and changed its name to Belo Corp. in 2001. The company was founded in 1842.