BKYF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.736|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|07/09/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Jun 23 2014, Pay Date: Jul 25 2014|
|04/09/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Mar 25 2014, Pay Date: Apr 25 2014|
|01/08/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Dec 23 2013, Pay Date: Jan 24 2014|
|10/09/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.17, Declared Date: Sep 24 2013, Pay Date: Oct 25 2013|
BKYF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Kentucky Finl is up 36.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Bridge Capital Holdings up 35.33%, and First Federal of Northern up 35.03%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BKYF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BKYF
Did Bank of Kentucky Finl make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: https://www.bankofky.com
- IR Website: https://www.bankofky.com/investor-relations/news.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Kentucky
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Kentucky
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp is a bank holding company that provides financial service and other financial solutions through its subsidiary.
BKYF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BKYF","name")
- Description: =YCI("BKYF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BKYF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BKYF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BKYF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.