BKYF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.512|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Baird Downgrades Bank of Kentucky (BKYF) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
- DA Davidson Downgrades Bank of Kentucky (BKYF) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- Community Trust Bancorp Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statemen Oct 17
- The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation Announces Record Earnings for the Third Quarter GlobeNewswire Oct 17
- Notable companies reporting after market close Oct 14
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Bank Of Kentucky Financial (BKYF) Oct 7
- DA Davidson Starts Bank of Kentucky (BKYF) at Buy Street Insider Sep 25
BKYF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Kentucky is up 41.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Monarch Financial Holding up 36.22%, and Bridge Capital Holdings up 27.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKYF
Pro Strategies Featuring BKYF
Did Bank of Kentucky make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation is a bank holding company that provides financial service and other financial solutions through its subsidiary.