BKW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-39.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6063|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||850.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||215.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can McDonald’s Grill Up Higher Prices? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 7
- Fast Food Strike Raises Questions About Availability of Good Jobs Fool Dec 7
- Red Robin's Burger Works in Colorado - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Red Robin's Burger Works in Colorado Dec 6
- Minimum Wage Battle Heats Up: What Does It Mean for Investors? Fool Dec 5
- Fast-food protests return amid push for wage hikes Dec 5
- Fast-food worker: Hard to find better-paying job CNBC Dec 5
- Fast-food workers demand fair living wage CNBC Dec 5
- America's best cities for jobs CNBC Dec 5
- Minimum wage controversy CNBC Dec 5
BKW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Burger King Worldwide is up 26.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Yum Brands up 13.27%, and McDonald's up 12.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKW
Pro Report PDF for BKW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BKW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BKW
Did Burger King Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Burger King Worldwide Inc through its subsidiaries, operates fast food restaurants. The Company's restaurants feature flame-grilled hamburgers, chicken and other specialty sandwiches, french fries, soft drinks and other food items.