BKW Key Stats
- Seattle’s Best Bets on DFW’s Car Culture The Exchange May 24
- Domino's Dishes out Pizza in New Orleans - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- Domino's Dishes out Pizza in New Orleans May 24
- Web-like analytics are coming to brick-and-mortar stores May 24
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Netflix, Dunkin' Brands Group, Krispy Kreme D... May 24
- Dunkin' to Expand in North Carolina - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Dunkin' to Expand in North Carolina May 23
- McDonald's Most Caloric Item Ever May 23
- Is McDonald’s Tastier Than Burger King and Wendy’s? May 23
- BURGER KING® Expands its Delivery Service to Las Vegas and Sacramento PR Newswire May 23
BKW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Burger King Worldwide is down 0.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, McDonald's Corporation up 13.22%, and Yum Brands down 0.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BKW
Pro Report PDF for BKW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BKW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BKW
Did Burger King Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Burger King, often abbreviated as BK, is a global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants headquartered in unincorporated Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The company began in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain. After Insta-Burger King ran into financial difficulties in 1954, its two Miami-based franchisees, David Edgerton and James McLamore, purchased the company and renamed it Burger King. Over the next half century, the company would change hands four times, with its third set of owners, a partnership of TPG Capital, Bain Capital, and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, taking it public in 2002. In late 2010, 3G Capital of Brazil acquired a majority stake in BK in a deal valued at US$3.26 billion. The new owners promptly initiated a restructuring of the company to reverse its fortunes.