BKU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.165|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||219.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [$$] Three Banks That Could Be Takeover Targets Dec 7
- U.S. Bancorp to Acquire Quintillion - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Freddie, Fannie Recapitalization Plan Rejected - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- BofA Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Citigroup to Face Labor Strike in South Korea? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Fifth Third Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- BANKUNITED, INC. Financials Nov 14
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac to Sell Insurance Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - MIDD, SEIC, BKU, NATI And CB Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- Morgan Stanley Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
BKU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BankUnited is up 43.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Comerica up 61.43%, and PNC Financial Services up 41.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKU
Pro Report PDF for BKU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BKU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BKU
Did BankUnited make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BankUnited, Inc. is a savings and loan holding company. It provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services through its two wholly-owned subsidiaries, namely, BankUnited and BankUnited Investment Services, Inc. BankUnited is an independent depository institution headquartered in Florida by assets. BankUnited Investment Services, Inc. is a Florida based insurance agency which provides comprehensive wealth management products and financial planning services. The company, formerly known as BU Financial Corporation, was founded in April 28, 2009 and is headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida.