BKS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.474|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-190.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Arrow-wielding elves and fiery Smaug amp up action in 'The Hobbit' Reuters Dec 12
- Plot Twist? Barnes & Noble Founder Suffers Mega Loss From Stock Sale Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 12
- January 1, 2100: Planet Earth Changes Name to Amazon Fool Dec 12
- BARNES & NOBLE INC Financials Dec 12
- Barnes & Noble Founder Tries to Save Face After Shares Plummet Fool Dec 12
- Pressed for Time and Haven’t Finished Your Holiday Shopping? Barnes & Noble Has You Covered: Free Shipping with Delivery in Time for Christmas and Instant Gifting noodls Dec 12
- Top Insider Trades: ARP BKS GGP KTF The Street Dec 12
- The Pantry (PTRY) in Focus: Stock Moves 8.3% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 12
- [$$] Barnes & Noble Chairman Books a $40 Million Loss on Stock Sale The Wall Street Journal Dec 12
- Barnes & Noble's Founder Quietly Sells Stock for "Tax Planning Purposes" Fool Dec 11
BKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Barnes & Noble is down 12.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Amazon.com up 51.43%, and Best Buy up 237.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKS
Pro Report PDF for BKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BKS
Did Barnes & Noble make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. is engaged in the sale of trade books, mass market paperbacks, children's books, bargain books, magazines, gift, music and movies direct to customers.