BKMU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2198|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- November 4, 2013: Bank Mutual Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Nov 5
- BANK MUTUAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Bank Mutual Corp (BKMU) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 5
- Bank Mutual Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend PR Newswire Nov 4
- BANK MUTUAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 17
- Bank Mutual Corporation Reports Nearly 50% Increase In Net Income For The Third Quarter Of 2013 PR Newswire Oct 16
- Bank Mutual Corporation Stock Downgraded (BKMU) Sep 5
- Ex-Div Reminder For Bank Mutual (BKMU) Aug 12
- BANK MUTUAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 8
- BankMutual raises quarterly dividend 1c to 3c per share Aug 5
BKMU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank Mutual is up 66.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Berkshire Hills Bancorp up 19.68%, and First Defiance Financial up 54.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKMU
Pro Strategies Featuring BKMU
Did Bank Mutual make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bank Mutual Corporation is a unitary savings and loan bank holding company, which through its subsidiary bank offers a full range of financial services to customers who are mainly located in the state of Wisconsin.