BKMU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.23|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BANK MUTUAL CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/07 16:47 ET
- BANK MUTUAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 02/20 08:30 ET
- February 3, 2014: Bank Mutual Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls 02/04 15:58 ET
- Bank Mutual Corp (BKMU) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield Street Insider 02/04 06:59 ET
- Bank Mutual Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend PR Newswire 02/03 17:38 ET
- BANK MUTUAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits 01/16 11:45 ET
- Bank Mutual Corp (BKMU) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS Street Insider 01/15 16:46 ET
- Bank Mutual Corporation Reports 17% Increase In Net Income For The Fourth Quarter Of 2013 PR Newswire 01/15 16:43 ET
- BANK MUTUAL CORP Financials Yahoo 11/14 13:04 ET
- November 4, 2013: Bank Mutual Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls 11/05 12:36 ET
BKMU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank Mutual is up 20.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Berkshire Hills Bancorp up 7.09%, and First Defiance Financial up 18.50%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKMU
Pro Strategies Featuring BKMU
Did Bank Mutual make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Wisconsin
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Wisconsin
Bank Mutual Corporation is a unitary savings and loan bank holding company, which through its subsidiary bank offers a full range of financial services to customers who are mainly located in the state of Wisconsin.