BKJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8734|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.654M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire Nov 22
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Announces Record Earnings GlobeNewswire Nov 14
- BANCORP OF NEW JERSEY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Receives Its Fourth Sandler O'Neill + Partners "Sm-All Stars" Rating GlobeNewswire Oct 28
- Bank Of New Jersey: A Thriving Community Bank With 30% Upside Oct 14
- Bancorp Of New Jersey About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BKJ) Sep 3
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. (BKJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield Street Insider Aug 29
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire Aug 29
- BANCORP OF NEW JERSEY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Aug 14
- BANCORP OF NEW JERSEY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
BKJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bancorp of New Jersey is up 25.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Astoria Financial up 49.91%, and Jeff Davis Bancshare up 19.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKJ
Pro Strategies Featuring BKJ
Did Bancorp of New Jersey make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bancorp of New Jersey Inc., is a bank holding company for Bank of New Jersey, which conducts a traditional commercial banking business, accepting deposits from the general public, individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations & governmental units.