BKJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8057|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.341M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/25 16:22
|09/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: Aug 25 2014, Pay Date: Sep 30 2014|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Reports 23% Earnings Growth Over First Quarter, 2014 and Record Asset Levels|
|05/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: May 22 2014, Pay Date: Jun 30 2014|
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Bancorp of New Jersey Inc|
|03/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: Feb 25 2014, Pay Date: Mar 31 2014|
|11/29/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: Nov 23 2013, Pay Date: Dec 31 2013|
|09/05/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: Aug 29 2013, Pay Date: Sep 30 2013|
BKJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bancorp of New Jersey is down 12.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.80%, Astoria Financial up 6.95%, and Jeff Davis Bancshare up 2.64%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BKJ
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BKJ
Did Bancorp of New Jersey make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Company Website: http://www.bonj.net
- IR Website: http://www.bonj.net/investor.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Savings Institutions
- NAICS Code: 522120
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Bancorp of New Jersey Inc is a bank holding company for Bank of New Jersey, which conducts a traditional commercial banking business, accepting deposits from the general public, individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations & governmental units.
BKJ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BKJ","name")
- Description: =YCI("BKJ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BKJ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BKJ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BKJ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.