BKJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8734|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.654M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.74%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire 02/25 16:00 ET
- BANCORP OF NEW JERSEY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Yahoo 01/27 06:02 ET
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Announces Record Year for Earnings and Breaks $600 Million in Assets GlobeNewswire 01/23 16:17 ET
- BANCORP OF NEW JERSEY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers 12/23 15:51 ET
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Names Michael Lesler as Chief Executive Officer, Richard Capone as Chief Financial Officer GlobeNewswire 12/19 16:55 ET
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire 11/22 13:10 ET
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Announces Record Earnings GlobeNewswire 11/14 16:00 ET
- BANCORP OF NEW JERSEY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 11/14 12:18 ET
- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. Receives Its Fourth Sandler O'Neill + Partners "Sm-All Stars" Rating GlobeNewswire 10/28 15:11 ET
- Bank Of New Jersey: A Thriving Community Bank With 30% Upside 10/14 10:03 ET
BKJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bancorp of New Jersey is up 12.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Astoria Financial up 45.63%, and Jeff Davis Bancshare up 10.34%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKJ
Pro Strategies Featuring BKJ
Did Bancorp of New Jersey make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
Bancorp of New Jersey Inc., is a bank holding company for Bank of New Jersey, which conducts a traditional commercial banking business, accepting deposits from the general public, individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations & governmental units.