BKEP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2405|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||90.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.828M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. to Participate in Wells Fargo Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium noodls Dec 6
- Enbridge Raises Dividend by 11% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Hess Plans to Offload Gas Stations - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday Dec 4
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Coverage initiated on Blueknight Energy by MLV & Co Dec 2
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday Nov 20
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
- Blueknight Energy Partners Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying And 5.50% Yield (BKEP) Nov 19
- WPZ Completes Notes Offering - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
BKEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Blueknight Energy is up 44.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Enbridge up 5.36%, and Energy Transfer Equity up 69.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKEP
Pro Strategies Featuring BKEP
Did Blueknight Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P., is a limited partnership company. It provides integrated terminalling, storage, processing, gathering & transportation services for companies engaged in production, distribution, marketing of crude oil & asphalt products.