BKD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2147|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-26.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Raising The Health Services Industry Higher The Street Nov 29
- Brookdale Communities Deliver Thanksgiving Meals to Seniors PR Newswire Nov 26
- Here's Why Fortress Investments is Surging 8% Friday Nov 22
- Brookdale to Present at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference on November 12 noodls Nov 8
- BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Brookdale Senior Living Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- BKD Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 7
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 7
- BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 7
- Brookdale Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 6
BKD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brookdale Senior Living is up 13.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.12%, Emeritus down 6.21%, and Capital Senior Living up 29.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKD
Pro Report PDF for BKD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BKD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BKD
Did Brookdale Senior Living make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brookdale Senior Living is a company that operates senior's residences. It provides living experience through properties that are designed, purpose built and operated to provide the service, care and living accommodations for residents. The company operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia care communities and continuing care retirement centers. It is a New York Stock Exchange listed company. Brookdale is the largest owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States", operating over 570 senior or retirement communities in the US. Brookdale Senior Living was founded on June 28, 2005 and is headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.