BKCC Key Stats
- Team Alpha Retirement Portfolio: Use The Cycle Rotation To Grow Dividends And Ga... Jun 18
- BLACKROCK KELSO CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principa... Jun 17
- BKCC Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/14/13 Jun 12
- BlackRock Kelso Capital Part-Owner Sells 200K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 11
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: BKCC, APSA, MCC Jun 7
- Yields Of 10%+: Market Insanity Leads To Huge Opportunity Jun 4
- Team Alpha Portfolio Update: Taking Profits, Hedging, And Redeploying Some Cash May 30
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - BKCC May 29
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 7 - Credit Quality May 29
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: CXS, BKCC, CMLP, APSA May 29
BKCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation is up 10.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, American Capital up 39.98%, and Apollo Investment up 13.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BKCC
Pro Report PDF for BKCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BKCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BKCC
Did BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BlackRock Kelso Capital Corp. provides middle-market companies with flexible financing solutions, including senior and junior secured, unsecured and subordinated debt securities and loans, and equity securities. BlackRock Kelso Capital was formed in 2005 by management, BlackRock, Inc. and principals of Kelso & Company. The company is headquartered in New York, New York.