BKCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8336|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||63.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BDC Portfolios Update: Q4 2013 Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 5: VLCCF, BKCC, EFC, GLAD, UAN The Street Dec 6
- American Capital Upped to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- What To Hold: Top 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: BKCC, FGP, UMH, MARPS The Street Nov 27
- BKCC Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Nov 25
- Rent-A-Center Opens Two Stores - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Risk, Reward Balance Hercules - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Total Return Pricing For BDCs Nov 20
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BKCC, PFLT, CEL, MARPS Nov 18
- Rent-A-Center Expands Store Network - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
BKCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BlackRock Kelso Capital is up 7.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ares Capital up 8.23%, and American Capital up 22.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BKCC
Pro Report PDF for BKCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BKCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BKCC
Did BlackRock Kelso Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BlackRock Kelso Capital Corp. provides middle-market companies with flexible financing solutions, including senior and junior secured, unsecured and subordinated debt securities and loans, and equity securities. BlackRock Kelso Capital was formed in 2005 by management, BlackRock, Inc. and principals of Kelso & Company. The company is headquartered in New York, New York.