BIRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1247|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-72.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.325M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Painting Investors An Accurate Picture Of Actuate Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- Actuate Names Mobis Parts Australia -- a Hyundai and Kia Supplier -- as 2013 Excellence Award Winner at Actuate Customer Day -- Today at the Marriott Hotel in Singapore PR Newswire Nov 18
- Actuate Launches BIRT iHub(TM) 3: New Generation of Design and Deployment Productivity for Developers and OEMs Who Deliver Personalized Insights to Customers, Partners and Employees PR Newswire Nov 12
- ACTUATE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Actuate Names Integrated Data Services as 2013 Excellence Award Winner at Actuate Customer Day – Today at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco Business Wire Nov 7
- Actuate Announces Alliance With MongoDB, Adding Increased NoSQL Big Data Capabilities for BIRT Developers Business Wire Nov 7
- Actuate Launches BIRT iHub 3: New Generation of IT Administration with Unprecedented Control for All BI Projects Throughout the Organization noodls Nov 6
- Actuate Launches BIRT iHub™ 3: New Generation of Design and Deployment Productivity for Developers and OEMs who Deliver Personalized Insights to Customers, Partners and Employees noodls Nov 6
- Actuate Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 6
- Actuate Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
BIRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Actuate is up 52.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.88%, Agilysys up 51.64%, and Responsys up 190.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BIRT
Pro Strategies Featuring BIRT
Did Actuate make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Actuate Corporation provides software and services to develop and deploy custom Business Intelligence and information applications.