BIOF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-31.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.372|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-23.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BIOFUEL ENERGY CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 29
- BIOFUEL ENERGY CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- BioFuel Energy Statement On Announced Sale Of Plants PR Newswire Nov 25
- Pacific Ethanol (PEIX) Holds Gains on EPA's Proposed 2014 Renewable Fuel Target Street Insider Nov 15
- BIOFUEL ENERGY CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- News Release: BioFuel Energy Reports Thrid Quarter 2013 Results. noodls Nov 11
- BioFuel Energy Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 11
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Thursday November 7 Nov 8
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Wednesday November 6 Nov 7
- Biofuel Energy Exits The Corn Ethanol Business Nov 5
BIOF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BioFuel Energy is down 55.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Green Plains Renewable up 120.7%, and Pacific Ethanol down 13.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BIOF
Pro Strategies Featuring BIOF
Did BioFuel Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BioFuel Energy Corporation is engaged in the production and sale of ethanol and its co-products through its two ethanol production facilities located in Wood River, Nebraska and Fairmont, Minnesota.