BIOF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-6.564|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-711.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/18 13:07
Street Insider07/16 12:56
Street Insider07/16 10:21
|11/11/2013||Earnings||BioFuel Energy Reports Thrid Quarter 2013 Results.|
|11/11/2013||Misc||News Release: BioFuel Energy Reports Thrid Quarter 2013 Conference Call|
|08/13/2013||Earnings||News Release: BioFuel Energy Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results..|
BIOF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BioFuel Energy is up 167.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, Albemarle up 10.58%, and Metabolix down 58.62%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BIOF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BIOF
Did BioFuel Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Specialty Chemicals
- Company Website: http://www.bfenergy.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325199
- NAICS Industry: Basic Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
BioFuel Energy Corp through BioFuel Energy, LLC is engaged in the production and sale of ethanol and its co-products. It also provides engineering & business consulting services to a variety of next generation biofuel and bio-chemical companies.
BIOF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BIOF","name")
- Description: =YCI("BIOF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BIOF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BIOF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BIOF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.