BIOD Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- InPlay: Biodel advances ultra-rapid-acting concentrated insulin formulation into clinical development Nov 7
- Biodel Advances Ultra-Rapid-Acting Concentrated Insulin Formulation Into Clinical Development GlobeNewswire Nov 7
- Biodel CEO Buys 10K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Sep 24
- Is Biodel A Buy Or Sell? Sep 19
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Biodel (BIOD) Sep 16
- Biodel: Creating A Better, Faster Acting Insulin, The Next Big Thing For Diabetic Therapy Sep 12
- Data on Biodel's BIOD-123 Sep 10
- Data on Biodel's BIOD-123 - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 10
- Biodel's CEO Presents at Study 3-201Top Line Data Conference Call (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Sep 9
BIOD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biodel is down 12.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Novo-Nordisk up 13.52%, and Gilead Sciences up 103.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BIOD
Pro Strategies Featuring BIOD
Did Biodel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Biodel, Inc., is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative treatments for diabetes.