BIOC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2228%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18136%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/03 12:44
Street Insider06/03 10:44
Street Insider06/03 08:49
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Biocept Inc|
BIOC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biocept is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.39%, Accelerate Diagnostics up 135.4%, and Signal Genetics up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BIOC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BIOC
Did Biocept make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Company Website: http://www.biocept.com
- IR Website: http://ir.biocept.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Medical Laboratories
- NAICS Code: 621511
- NAICS Industry: Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories
- NAICS Sector: Health Care and Social Assistance
Biocept Inc is a commercial-stage cancer diagnostics company developing and commercializing proprietary circulating tumor cell (CTC) and circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) tests utilizing a standard blood sample.
BIOC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BIOC","name")
- Description: =YCI("BIOC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BIOC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BIOC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BIOC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.