BIND Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.952|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-216.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/28 09:23
SA Breaking News11/24 12:46
SA Breaking News11/19 12:55
SA Breaking News11/19 10:51
|05/28/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Bind Therapeutics Inc|
BIND Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bind Therapeutics is down 63.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, Can Fite Biofarma down 49.25%, and Five Prime Therapeutics up 63.11%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BIND
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BIND
Did Bind Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.bindtherapeutics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.bindtherapeutics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Bind Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage nanomedicine platform company developing Accurins, its novel targeted and programmable therapeutics.
BIND Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BIND","name")
- Description: =YCI("BIND","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BIND","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BIND","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BIND","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.