BIND Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.973|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-279.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire03/18 16:23
SA Breaking News03/11 09:53
|05/28/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Bind Therapeutics Inc|
BIND Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bind Therapeutics is down 54.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.16%, Five Prime Therapeutics up 28.72%, and Agios Pharmaceuticals up 166.9%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BIND
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BIND
Did Bind Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.bindtherapeutics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.bindtherapeutics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Bind Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage nanomedicine platform company developing a pipeline of Accurins, its novel targeted therapeutics designed to result in superior patient outcomes by increasing the concentration & duration of therapeutic payloads.
BIND Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BIND","name")
- Description: =YCI("BIND","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BIND","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BIND","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BIND","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.