BIND Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.203|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-343.4%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/07 07:42
Business Wire08/07 07:30
Business Wire07/24 08:30
|05/28/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Bind Therapeutics Inc|
BIND Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bind Therapeutics is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.11%, Amgen up 29.14%, and Regado Biosciences up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BIND
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BIND
Did Bind Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.bindtherapeutics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.bindtherapeutics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Bind Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage nanomedicine platform company developing Accurins, its novel targeted and programmable therapeutics.
BIND Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BIND","name")
- Description: =YCI("BIND","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BIND","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BIND","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BIND","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.