BIN Key Stats
- BMO Capital Starts Progressive Waste Solutions (BIN) at Market Perform Street Insider Jun 13
- Progressive Waste upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T Jun 4
- BB&T Capital Upgrades Progressive Waste Solutions (BIN) to Buy Street Insider Jun 4
- Progessive Waste upgraded by BB&T Capital Mkts Jun 4
- Progressive Waste Solutions Leads the Conversion to Natural Gas for Waste and Re... May 31
- Modest 3Q Earnings for Pall Corp May 31
- Modest 3Q Earnings for Pall Corp - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Basic Needs Portfolio Selection: Waste Management Fool May 27
- Hedge Fund Blue Harbour’s Top Stock Picks May 13
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Senior Waste Industry Executives Will Be Featured Speakers At Th... May 9
BIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Progressive Waste Solutions is up 17.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Industrial Services of America down 35.89%, and Waste Connections up 37.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BIN
Pro Report PDF for BIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BIN
Did Progressive Waste Solutions make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. is the third largest non-hazardous solid waste solutions provider in North America. In Canada, the company acquired its original assets in 2000 and today, BFI Canada serves six provinces. In the US, the company acquired IESI Corp. in 2005 and today serves 10 states in the US south and the US northeast. IESI owns the largest landfill in New York State, Seneca Meadows. In 2010, the company acquired Waste Services, Inc. (WSI) and added operations throughout Canada as well as in the state of Florida. BFI Canada, IESI and WSI exist under the corporate name Progressive Waste Solutions, which is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BIN. The company was formerly known as IESI-BFC Ltd. and changed its name to Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. on May 2, 2011. Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. was founded in 2001 and is based in Vaughan, Canada.