BIN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.80|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-39.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||93.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Imperial Capital Starts Progressive Waste Solutions (BIN) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 6
- The Piotroski F-Score Dividend Portfolio: How Things Can Change Quickly Dec 3
- Profiting From Today's Shareholder Activism Barrons.com Nov 30
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. Completes Re-Pricing of Senior Secured Credit Facility Marketwired Nov 26
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls Nov 22
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences Marketwired Nov 21
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. -- Moody's says Progressive's Ba1 CFR and stable outlook unaffected by debt repricing Nov 8
- Progressive Waste Solutions Recognized by CDP for Leadership in Climate Change Transparency noodls Nov 1
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. Announces Launch of New Website Marketwired Nov 1
- [video] Meet the 'friendly activists' CNBC Oct 31
BIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Progressive Waste is up 29.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Sharps Compliance up 96.06%, and CECO Environmental up 75.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BIN
Pro Report PDF for BIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BIN
Did Progressive Waste make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. is the third largest non-hazardous solid waste solutions provider in North America. In Canada, the company acquired its original assets in 2000 and today, BFI Canada serves six provinces. In the US, the company acquired IESI Corp. in 2005 and today serves 10 states in the US south and the US northeast. IESI owns the largest landfill in New York State, Seneca Meadows. In 2010, the company acquired Waste Services, Inc. (WSI) and added operations throughout Canada as well as in the state of Florida. BFI Canada, IESI and WSI exist under the corporate name Progressive Waste Solutions, which is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BIN. The company was formerly known as IESI-BFC Ltd. and changed its name to Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. on May 2, 2011. Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. was founded in 2001 and is based in Vaughan, Canada.