BIIB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.125|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.697B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Positive Results on SPPI's Oncology Products - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- 50+% Annual Returns through Investing in Health Care Innovation: A Top 10 Wall Street Transcript Portfolio Manager Interview of 2013 with Finny Kuruvilla, M.D., Ph.D., of the Eventide Gilead Fund Wall Street Transcript Dec 12
- Major Indexes Extend Losses, But AutoHome IPO Soars Investor's Business Daily Dec 11
- 1 ETF Every Investor Should Own Fool Dec 11
- 11 Game-Changing Drugs Approved by the FDA in 2013 Fool Dec 11
- Credit Suisse Offers Top Biotech Stocks to Buy for 2014 24/7 Wall St. Dec 11
- James Vincent, Former CEO of Biogen Idec, Dies The Wall Street Journal Dec 10
- Get your portfolio to turn the corner MarketWatch Dec 10
- Celgene Upgraded By Credit Suisse, Market Shrugs; More Biotech Upside Ahead? Barrons.com Dec 10
- Positive Data on Infinity Pharma Candidate - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
BIIB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biogen Idec is up 82.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Gilead Sciences up 84.36%, and Amgen up 27.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BIIB
Pro Report PDF for BIIB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BIIB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BIIB
Did Biogen Idec make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Biogen Idec, Inc. is a biotechnology company specializing in drugs for neurological disorders, autoimmune disorders and cancer. The company was formed in 2003 by the merger of Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Biogen Inc. and San Diego, California-based IDEC Pharmaceuticals . Biogen, one of the oldest biotechnology companies, was founded in 1978 in Geneva by several biologists, including Phillip Sharp of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Walter Gilbert of Harvard and Charles Weissmann of Zurich University .