BIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.863|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||164.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ultra Salon, Krispy Kreme, Express Lead Retailers to Earnings Woodshed The Street 3:41 AM
- Big Problems for Big Lots in the Third Quarter Fool Dec 6
- Dollar General Earnings Beat Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Big Lots Q3 Earnings Miss Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- US midday: Stocks keep rising following jobs data Dec 6
- Big Lots Q3 Earnings Miss Estimates Dec 6
- Why Big Lots, Inc. Shares Plunged Fool Dec 6
- Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP Announces Investigation of Big Lots Inc. Business Wire Dec 6
- On The Fly: Midday Wrap theflyonthewall.com Dec 6
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower Street Insider Dec 6
BIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Big Lots is up 6.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.77%, Wal-Mart Stores up 14.71%, and Dollar Tree Stores up 37.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BIG
Pro Report PDF for BIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BIG
Did Big Lots make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Big Lots, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a broadline closeout retailer in the United States. It offers products under six merchandising categories: Food, Consumables, Furniture, Home, Seasonal, Hardlines & Toys, and Electronics & Other.