BIG Key Stats
- BIG LOTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 21
- Will Big Lots Beat These Analyst Estimates? Fool May 20
- Lampert’s RBS Hedge Fund Cuts Stake in Genworth, Sells Safeway May 15
- Buy Rated Retail-Wholesalers Headline Earnings May 13
- BIG LOTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Othe... May 3
- Does Costco Deserve Its High Stock Price? May 1
- Big Lots Picks a New CEO Fool Apr 30
- Big Lots names veteran retail executive as new CEO Apr 30
- Big Lots (BIG) Appoints David Campisi as CEO Street Insider Apr 30
- UPDATE: Big Lots Announces David Campisi As Chief Executive Officer, Succeeding ... Apr 30
BIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Big Lots is up 9.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Target up 25.27%, and Family Dollar Stores down 0.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BIG
Pro Report PDF for BIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BIG
Did Big Lots make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Big Lots, Inc. is a Fortune 500 retail corporation headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, incorporated in the State of Ohio, and which has over 1,400 stores in 48 states and Canada. Its department stores sell a wide variety of merchandise, including packaged food and beverages, toys, furniture, clothing, housewares, and small electronics, much of which is closed out or overstocked merchandise. Many of the items in these stores sell out quickly: in the store one day, but gone the next, with no replenishments coming. Many other items, such as foodstuffs, are stocked continually.