BIDU Key Stats
- Dangdang Beats Analyst Expectations Again: Where Does It Go From Here? Seeking Alpha May 23
- Baidu: Is China's Search Giant Transitioning To A Slower Growth Period? Seeking Alpha May 23
- Apple's Short Interest Doubled: See What Happened to These Other Tech Stocks May 23
- China's Browser Wars: Sogou on Sale? Barrons.com May 23
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: China Manufacturing Slows; Pactera Releases Ea... May 23
- Youku Tudou: An Investment Opportunity That Won't Last For Long Seeking Alpha May 23
- Here's What Investing Giant George Soros Has Been Buying Fool May 22
- Bull Damages Stocks In China Internet And Solar Shops May 22
- This Is It: The One and Only Reason You Need to Buy Now Fool May 22
- The Best Stocks for Pessimists May 22
BIDU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Baidu is down 21.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Qihoo 360 Technology up 108.8%, and SINA Corporation up 6.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BIDU
Pro Report PDF for BIDU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BIDU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BIDU
Did Baidu make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Baidu, Inc. (Baidu), incorporated on January 18, 2000, is a Chinese-language Internet search provider. In November 2010, the Company established its subsidiary Baidu USA LLC (Baidu U.S), a research and development facility controlled by Baidu Japan Inc. The Company serves three types of online participants, including users, customers and baidu union members. It provides Chinese-language Internet search services to enable users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, news, images and multimedia files, through links provided on its Websites. The Company designs and delivers its online marketing services primarily on its Baidu.com Website to its online marketing customers. As of December 31, 2010, Baidu had approximately 412,000 active online marketing customers. Its online marketing customers consist of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) throughout China, domestic corporations and Chinese divisions or subsidiaries of multinational corporations. Baidu, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Beijing, the Peoples Republic of China.