BIDU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.798|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.678B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's What This $22 Billion Long-Term Winner Is Buying Fool 2:27 PM
- Rev Picked a Great Day The Street 7:13 AM
- Pay Attention to the Pitfalls The Street 3:48 AM
- Social Media Stocks Keep Adding New Features As Facebook Joins The S&P The Street Dec 12
- [video] Tech power plays for 2014 CNBC Dec 12
- Big Shorts Can Be Big Buying Opportunities Fool Dec 11
- Baidu.com: Yet To Realize Its True Value Or Potential Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- What Bitcoin Arbitrage Can Teach Us About the Crypto-Currency Minyanville Dec 11
- Mission Accomplished Minyanville Dec 11
- Baidu Inc. (BIDU) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
BIDU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Baidu is up 77.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Sohu.com up 66.23%, and Google up 51.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BIDU
Pro Report PDF for BIDU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BIDU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BIDU
Did Baidu make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Baidu, Inc. (Baidu), incorporated on January 18, 2000, is a Chinese-language Internet search provider. In November 2010, the Company established its subsidiary Baidu USA LLC (Baidu U.S), a research and development facility controlled by Baidu Japan Inc. The Company serves three types of online participants, including users, customers and baidu union members. It provides Chinese-language Internet search services to enable users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, news, images and multimedia files, through links provided on its Websites. The Company designs and delivers its online marketing services primarily on its Baidu.com Website to its online marketing customers. As of December 31, 2010, Baidu had approximately 412,000 active online marketing customers. Its online marketing customers consist of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) throughout China, domestic corporations and Chinese divisions or subsidiaries of multinational corporations. Baidu, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Beijing, the Peoples Republic of China.