BHP Key Stats
SA Breaking News04/24 12:29
Dow Jones04/24 12:20
Dow Jones04/24 06:44
Dow Jones04/24 03:57
|03/11/2015||Dividends||Amount: 1.24, Declared Date: Feb 24 2015, Pay Date: Mar 31 2015|
|02/24/2015||Earnings||BHP Billiton Ltd Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|11/20/2014||Misc||AGM Event for BHP Billiton Limited|
|10/22/2014||Earnings||Q1 2015 BHP Billiton Ltd Earnings Results|
|09/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.24, Declared Date: Aug 19 2014, Pay Date: Sep 23 2014|
|08/19/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 BHP Billiton Ltd Earnings Results|
|08/19/2014||Misc||Q4 2014 BHP Billiton Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|05/09/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 BHP Billiton Ltd Earnings Results|
BHP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BHP Billiton is down 24.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%, Rio Tinto down 13.61%, and Vale down 36.98%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BHP
PDF Report for BHP
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BHP Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BHP
Did BHP Billiton make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.bhpbilliton.com
- IR Website: http://www.bhpbilliton.com/home/investors/Pages/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Australia
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Australia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Copper Ore and Nickel Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212234
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
BHP Billiton Ltd is a natural resources company. The Company is engaged in the producing commodities, including iron ore, metallurgical and energy coal, conventional and unconventional oil and gas, copper, aluminium, manganese, uranium, nickel and silver.
BHP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BHP","name")
- Description: =YCI("BHP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BHP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BHP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BHP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.