BHE Key Stats
- BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal O... Jun 12
- Benchmark Electronics Appoints Kenneth T. Lamneck To The Board Of Directors PR Newswire Jun 11
- Show Me the Money, Benchmark Electronics Fool Jun 10
- Can Contract Manufacturers Continue Their Strong Bull Run? Seeking Alpha May 20
- A Hidden Reason Benchmark Electronics's Future Looks Bright Fool May 15
- Value Investing in a New Portfolio Demands Patience May 14
- BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of... May 10
- BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigati... May 3
- Are Benchmark Electronics's Earnings Worse Than They Look? Fool May 1
BHE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Benchmark Electronics is up 37.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Flextronics International up 19.06%, and Jabil Circuit up 4.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BHE
Pro Report PDF for BHE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BHE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BHE
Did Benchmark Electronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. provides integrated electronic manufacturing services. The company provides services to original equipment manufacturers of computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, industrial control equipment, which includes equipment for the aerospace and defense industry, testing and instrumentation products and telecommunication equipment. It offers comprehensive and integrated design and manufacturing services from initial product design to volume production including direct order fulfillment and post deployment services. The company's manufacturing and assembly operations include printed circuit boards and subsystem assembly, box build and systems integration, the process of integrating subsystems and often, downloading and integrating software, to produce a fully configured product. Benchmark Electronics, Inc. is an EMS, ODM, and OEM company based in Angleton, Texas. The company, formerly known as Electronics, Inc., was founded in 1979 and is based in Angleton, Texas. Benchmark was sold to Electronic Investors Corporation in 1986.