BHE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.127|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.47%|
|Net Income (TTM)||61.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Two Picks in Electronics Manufacturing Barrons.com Nov 29
- BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Oct 25
- Benchmark Electronics Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (BHE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 24
- Q3 2013 Benchmark Electronics, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 24
- Benchmark Electronics Reports Results For The Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 PR Newswire Oct 24
- [$$] A Top Pick in Electronics Manufacturing Barrons.com Oct 22
- Electronic Components Manufacturers Exposed to Smartphone Growth Curve Are Top Picks for this Experienced Sector Expert: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Patrick Wang, Managing Director of Evercore Wall Street Transcript Oct 18
- Heller: Washington Is Watching Out For the People Oct 16
BHE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Benchmark Electronics is up 47.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Flextronics International up 25.50%, and Jabil Circuit up 12.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BHE
Pro Report PDF for BHE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BHE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BHE
Did Benchmark Electronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. provides integrated electronic manufacturing services. The company provides services to original equipment manufacturers of computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, industrial control equipment, which includes equipment for the aerospace and defense industry, testing and instrumentation products and telecommunication equipment. It offers comprehensive and integrated design and manufacturing services from initial product design to volume production including direct order fulfillment and post deployment services. The company's manufacturing and assembly operations include printed circuit boards and subsystem assembly, box build and systems integration, the process of integrating subsystems and often, downloading and integrating software, to produce a fully configured product. Benchmark Electronics, Inc. is an EMS, ODM, and OEM company based in Angleton, Texas. The company, formerly known as Electronics, Inc., was founded in 1979 and is based in Angleton, Texas. Benchmark was sold to Electronic Investors Corporation in 1986.