BGS Key Stats
- B&G Foods Inc Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for BGS May 22
- B&G Foods Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- B&G Foods Prices Senior Notes May 22
- Panning for Solid Gold Pantry Stocks Fool May 21
- B&G FOODS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security ... May 21
- B&G Foods Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Senior Notes Business Wire May 20
- Flood of deals continues in US high-yield market Reuters - UK Focus May 20
- US high-yield issuers rush to market Reuters - UK Focus May 20
- Update-Moody's rates B&G Foods' new notes B1; CFR affirmed at Ba3 May 20
- InPlay: B&G Foods announces intention to offer $700 mln aggregate principal amou... May 20
BGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). B&G Foods is up 40.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Flowers Foods up 81.34%, and Ingredion up 38.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BGS
Pro Report PDF for BGS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BGS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BGS
Did B&G Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute a diversified portfolio of high-quality, shelf-stable foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. B&G Foods’ products include hot cereals, fruit spreads, canned meats and beans, spices, seasonings, marinades, hot sauces, wine vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, salad dressings, Mexican-style sauces, taco shells and kits, salsas, pickles and peppers and other specialty food products. B&G Foods competes in the retail grocery, food service, specialty store, private label, club and mass merchandiser channels of distribution. Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods’ products are marketed under many recognized brands, including Ac’cent, B&G, B&M, Brer Rabbit, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Don Pepino, Emeril’s, Grandma’s Molasses, Joan of Arc, Las Palmas, Maple Grove Farms of Vermont, Ortega, Polaner, Red Devil, Regina, San Del, Sa-són Ac’cent, Sclafani, Trappey’s, Underwood, Vermont Maid and Wright’s. It was founded in 1996.