BGS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8123|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||43.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Grandma’s Molasses, America’s #1 Molasses, Unites Bakers Nationwide with Introduction of First-Ever National Cookie Exchange Day Business Wire Dec 3
- Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Unveils Winning Recipe to Ring in the Slow Cookin’ Season Business Wire Dec 3
- Coverage initiated on B&G Foods by RBC Capital Mkts Nov 26
- RBC Capital Starts B&G Foods (BGS) at Sector Perform Street Insider Nov 25
- TreeHouse Foods’ Solid Run Looks Set to Continue Fool Nov 22
- B&G Switching To Snack Food While It Can Nov 22
- New York Style® Gets a Makeover and Introduces a Sweeter Side Business Wire Nov 20
- Should You Invest In B&G Foods? Fool Nov 11
- Iconic American Breakfast Staple, Cream of Wheat, Celebrates 120 Years of Sweet and Savory Success Business Wire Nov 6
- B&G FOODS, INC. Financials Oct 31
BGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). B&G Foods is up 22.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Flowers Foods up 43.62%, and Omega Protein up 128.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BGS
Pro Report PDF for BGS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BGS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BGS
Did B&G Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute a diversified portfolio of high-quality, shelf-stable foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. B&G Foods’ products include hot cereals, fruit spreads, canned meats and beans, spices, seasonings, marinades, hot sauces, wine vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, salad dressings, Mexican-style sauces, taco shells and kits, salsas, pickles and peppers and other specialty food products. B&G Foods competes in the retail grocery, food service, specialty store, private label, club and mass merchandiser channels of distribution. Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods’ products are marketed under many recognized brands, including Ac’cent, B&G, B&M, Brer Rabbit, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Don Pepino, Emeril’s, Grandma’s Molasses, Joan of Arc, Las Palmas, Maple Grove Farms of Vermont, Ortega, Polaner, Red Devil, Regina, San Del, Sa-són Ac’cent, Sclafani, Trappey’s, Underwood, Vermont Maid and Wright’s. It was founded in 1996.