BGCP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3776|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1700%|
|Net Income (TTM)||80.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: TCPC, CFFN, BGCP, NRT The Street Dec 9
- Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: QRE, LGCY, BGCP, MSB, NRT The Street Nov 29
- Top Nasdaq executive quits for ConvergEx Financial Times Nov 25
- BGC Partners' CEO Presents at KBW Securities Brokerage & Market Structure Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- BGC Partners Announces Launch of European Power Desk noodls Nov 18
- Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BGCP, NGPC, FGP, DSWL, NRT Nov 18
- BGC PARTNERS, INC. Financials Nov 14
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: LBF, DHG, BGCP, DLX, LLL Nov 13
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Carlyle Group, PartnerRe and BGC Partners Nov 12
- BGCP: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 12
BGCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BGC Partners is up 94.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, E*Trade Financial Corp up 123.2%, and TD Ameritrade Holding up 90.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BGCP
Pro Report PDF for BGCP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BGCP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BGCP
Did BGC Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BGC Partners is a leading global intermediary to the wholesale financial markets, specializing in the brokering of a broad range of financial products, including fixed income securities, interest rate swaps, foreign exchange, equities, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, commodities, futures, structured products and other instruments. BGC Partners also provides a full range of services, including trade execution, broker-dealer services, clearing, processing, information, and other back office services to a broad range of financial and non-financial institutions. BGC Partners’ integrated platform is designed to provide flexibility to customers with regard to price discovery, execution and processing of transactions, and enables them to use voice, hybrid, or, where available, fully electronic brokerage services in connection with transactions executed either OTC or through an exchange. The company offers financial technology solutions, market data, and analytics regarding financial instruments and markets through its eSpeed, BGC Trader and BGC Market Data brands. BGC Partners was founded on April 1, 2008 and is headquartered in New York, New York.