BFS Key Stats
- Saul Centers (BFS) Files 4.93M Common Shelf for Holders Street Insider May 20
- SAUL CENTERS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, ... May 14
- SAUL CENTERS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Saul Centers, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Earnings PR Newswire Apr 30
- SAUL CENTERS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Conditi... Apr 30
- Q1 2013 Saul Centers Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 30
- Saul Centers (BFS) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Apr 17
- Ex-Div Reminder for Saul Centers Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Apr 1
- Saul Centers Will Outperform and 3 More Analyst Upgrades to Know About Mar 25
- Opko Health CEO Buys More Than 68K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note Mar 25
BFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Saul Centers is up 6.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Cedar Realty Trust up 20.94%, and Agree Realty Corporation up 50.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BFS
Pro Report PDF for BFS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BFS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BFS
Did Saul Centers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Saul Centers, Inc. is a self-managed, self-administered equity real estate investment trust, formed in 1993 and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company engages in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, renovation, expansion, development and financing of community and neighborhood shopping centers and mixed-use properties in the metropolitan Washington, DC/Baltimore area. It operates through two reportable business segments: Shopping Centers and Mixed-Use Properties. Saul Centers operates and manages a real estate portfolio of 58 community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties totaling approximately 9.5 million square feet of leaseable area.