BFR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.611|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||267.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Strength Seen in Grupo Financiero (GGAL): Stock Surges 10.2% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- Strength Seen in Grupo Financiero (GGAL): Stock Surges 10.2% Nov 27
- BBVA Francés reports consolidated thirt quarter earnings for fiscal year 2013 noodls Nov 11
- Strength Seen in BBVA Banco Franc (BFR): Stock Gains 13.6% Oct 15
- Strength Seen in BBVA Banco Franc (BFR): Stock Gains 13.6% - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 15
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday Oct 14
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 14
- Is This the Top for BBVA Banco Frances S.A. (BFR) Oct 10
- Is This the Top for BBVA Banco Frances S.A. (BFR) - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 9
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday Oct 9
BFR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BBVA Banco Frances is up 46.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Macro Bank up 66.24%, and Grupo Financiero Galicia up 64.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BFR
Pro Report PDF for BFR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BFR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BFR
Did BBVA Banco Frances make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BBVA Banco Frances S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides financial services to corporations, medium and small companies, and individuals in the Republic of Argentina. The company offers checking accounts, savings accounts, time deposits, and investment accounts. It offers short and long-term loans to companies and individuals, overdraft lines of credit, discounted instruments, loans to financial institutions and the governmental sector, and credit card loans, as well as consumer loans comprising credit card loans and other consumer loans. The company was formerly known as Banco Frances del Rio de la Plata S.A. and changed its name to BBVA Banco Frances S.A. in October 2000. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Buenos Aires, the Republic of Argentina.