BFR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.244|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||401.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|07/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0198, Declared Date: Jun 26 2014|
BFR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BBVA Banco Frances is up 142.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Credicorp up 14.30%, and Banco Santander up 1.52%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BFR
PDF Report for BFR
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BFR Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BFR
Did BBVA Banco Frances make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Latin America
- Company Website: https://www.bancofrances.com.ar
- IR Website: http://shareholdersandinvestors.bbva.com/
- HQ Country: Argentina
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Argentina
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Sales Financing
- NAICS Code: 522220
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
BBVA Banco Frances SA provides financial services to corporations, medium and small companies, and individuals. The Company provides retail banking, enterprise banking and corporate & investment banking.
BFR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BFR","name")
- Description: =YCI("BFR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BFR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BFR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BFR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.