BF.B Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.875|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||619.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Company news for December 5, 2013 Dec 5
- Brown-Forman Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates Dec 5
- Company news for December 5, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Dec 5
- Brown-Forman Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Lychee Whiskey? Jack Daniel's Worries About 'Flavor Fatigue' Dec 4
- [$$] Few New Jack Daniel's Flavors Seen Dec 4
- Brown-Forman Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Brown-Forman enters holiday season 'cautiously optimistic about 2H14 Dec 4
- Brown-Forman Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Dec 4
- Brown-Forman Reports Strong First Half Results noodls Dec 4
BF.B Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brown-Forman is up 20.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Diageo up 8.90%, and Constellation Brands up 98.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BF.B
Pro Report PDF for BF.B
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BF.B Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BF.B
Did Brown-Forman make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brown-Forman is a diversified producer of fine quality consumer products. It was founded in 1870 by George Garvin Brown in Louisville, KY, U.S. His original brand, Old Forester Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky, was America's first bottled bourbon and remains one of Brown-Forman's finest brands today. Geo. Garvin Brown IV, a descendant of the founder, is part of the 5th generation of Brown Family members engaged with the company and serves as the Presiding Chairman of the Board. Brown-Forman employs 4,120 people worldwide with about 1,000 located in Louisville. Brown-Forman, one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies, sells its brands in more than 135 countries and has offices in cities across the globe. In all, Brown-Forman has more than 25 brands in its portfolio of wines and spirits.